The Caribbean American Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Inc. (CACCI), founded in August 1985, is a statewide membership organization, which has developed expertise in providing business assistance to small and start-up business owners, in areas of business planning, financing, procurement, certification, expansion, and export/import opportunities.
Caribbean American Chamber Of Commerce and Industry, Inc. (CACCI) extensive track record of service delivery, established partnerships with government and private business entities have enabled the organization to continue the following initiatives:
– Continue to support the development of transnational logistics and New York – Caribbean Trade.
– Develop Caribbean American Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Inc. (CACCI) Headquarters on the Dr. Roy A Hastick Sr. Way at the corner of Flatbush and Caton Avenues in Brooklyn.
– Initiate weekly CACCI/SCORE free on-site confidential small business counseling services and technical assistance for Caribbean American Chamber Of Commerce and Industry, Inc. (CACCI) members and the wider small business community.
– Conducted over 600 business development networking seminars and meetings, attracting entrepreneurs and speakers from the public and private sectors, business and community leaders, corporate partners, Caribbean American Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Inc. (CACCI) members, Heads of State from the Caribbean and other international leaders.
– Hosted international Heads of State and the Secretary General from CARICOM
– Conducted numerous trade missions in areas of health and business investment in the Caribbean.